Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Bam...its not gone but I have no idea where it went. Eventually boarding a boat in the States and sailing around most of the world. A reason, a season, and a lifetime, my friends, that is what it all comes down to. Some come to teach you something or you teach them; whichever it is, their stay is brief and to the point. Then, bam...they are gone. What you take from the time spent, is up to you and up to them, and then we have the next line of learning. Some other people come in for a bit longer to stay and warm their bones, rest their tired minds, and receive instead of leave. Eventually, as all things must, their time comes to an end, and bam...they are gone. This time limit is not quite as short but that depends on the person and how they measure another's importance. Finally, there are those that stay for the duration, bring with them knowledge and burning passion that can never burn out; no matter how much the masses throw water on it. Are they necessarily in your life the whole time or always around in the background? Every time I think I have the answer, I learn that there is more than one algorithm to solve any given problem - that is what makes life the glorious journey it is. I want to travel again, see the world through different eyes, walk foreign soils, and kiss exotic lips that taste like...like something I have never before had the opportunity to taste. Is it time for that now? Or do I stay put and finish what I am beginning? The building of roots only to rip them up again anyway, one day not too far away when I can't take the madness of normal, everyday conversation...yup, once again, my mind wants to reach for that supposedly untouchable level while my soul knows everything is attainable - if we only ask for it. I need answers that are not forthcoming and only can be told by the passage of time...screw it, and screw it all; just screw it. I am going underground and learning what makes my thought so different, so unusual, so...me. World domination, baby. Hell yeah. Bam...there it is in the distance.

"The sun's rays don't bother me, no they cast down such a wonderful heat; masking beauty by a terrible fate...if you fly to close and then you turn too late/ The night still confuses me, we all get tired and sleep eventually; regardless of the sun's demands, regardless if it made much sense...You moved so far that I know how far and you got so sad that I bought a car - yes I will come get you and I will bring you home/ You sat me down and said he was incomplete; he thinks that true love is gonna get him back on his feet/ He says you only find love once in your life, so I guess when you find it, you're gonna hold it right; you hold it right/ It makes no sense cuz there is no sense in it at all and we all wait around for you to get tired and fall...yes your shadow it resumes with me yes your shadow it was made for me/ She speaks clearly he speaks loudly; I speak only clearly loudly...yes my shadow well it resumes with me; yes my shadow yes it was made for me...She told me love will come once in your life and once you find it you will hold it right/ You moved so far that I knew how far and you got so sad that I bought a car - yes I will come get you and I will bring you home; I will come get you and I will say...welcome home." - Sara and Teegan

No comments: