Friday, January 23, 2004

The wings of change and how they effect my patterns of growth, initiate removal from situations, and frustrate me so. I would walk amongst mountain paths and feel the north wind blow its current softly over my face, letting me know that change was to soon be upon me, then I would blink, and find myself in transition. Standing in front of an ocean on a foggy summer morning, I felt the wind blow with such force and certainty that if I didn't pay attention, it would find some other way to get to me. Each time I set out on foot alone, with low funds, but always knowing my heart was strong, and my soul ready to soar once again. With every departure, I would find in time that the words "your heart is free" work their way into my conscious, and now it is not so. So, now more than ever, I feel the frustration set in with more ferocity and annoyance because I know I must be patience; I must wait to see what happens next. I will do what I have to, understand the burn of time, and bite my tongue...for now. Who knows what is around the next corner? I cannot tell you that I have an idea but I can tell you this: for every door that closes, another will open...Keep your head up, shoulders straight...now, march. Carpe Diem, and never, ever let the day seize you.

"I can see it in your eyes and what I know in my heart is true - that our love it has faded like the summer run through/ And we will walk along the shoreline one last time together/ Feel the wind blow our wandering hearts like a feather/ But who knows what is waiting in the wings of time...Dry your eyes, we are gonna go where we can shine." - David Gray

No comments: