Thursday, March 11, 2004

We all know what it can be like...you meet someone new, someone enticing to the senses, and they show you what life might be like with them. You want nothing but to be around them, hold them, and excite them. All of this becomes wrapped up into one big package of lovely, finger-licking goodness and sometimes before you know it, the wrapping comes unglued. So, what do we do, you may ask? Well, you can either harp on the loss of wrapping, go out and buy some more of the same, or do what I am going to do: enjoy the ride as I unravel my life and prepare for the future. Just picture me as I am twirling all about in the summer sun, arms all askew, and looking forward; always looking forward...whee-hee-hee. Look at me - I'm spinning like a mad-man, all top and no bottom peeps. Whatever you do, do not bother to stop my momentum cuz where I am going is only where the fortunate get to go. Carpe diem.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

No comments: