Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I sat back the other night and realized something...I am living on the East Coast again. A place rich in culture, history and tradition, but no mountains. You see, we just got hit with a dumpload of snow here on the East Coast of Canada; ninety-five centies to be exact. Yet, here I am in school, just getting back from working on the beginnings of a research assignment. Around this time, I would usually be knee-deep in the gnar, riding off of soft pillows of snow right now, but...no. This is not exactly the time for that, I guess. No, my time now is to read, study, and basically learn about society, how our minds work...and statistics. Yay for statistics, people; yay. But you want to know the truth? I love being a student - I love the fact that I am thirty years old and back in the crux of learning again. I look around and see hallways of knowledge alongside avenues of opportunity. Now, if I could just have a helping of that with snowy mountains to ride...huh. Like they say - you can't have one without the other, right? Not exactly, and only time will tell what may play out with that scenario. Late.

"Mais vale um p ssaro na mao quedois voando". - Brazilian saying

No comments: